29 May – June 2018
Queenstown, New Zealand
The aim of this conference is to provide a space for discussion, debate, research, theory and networking among international scholars who wish to contest dominant discourses of health in education, and imagine alternate theories, practices and ways of being.
- Associate Professor Jen Gilbert (Canada)
- Professor Deborah Lupton (Australia)
- Associate Professor Melinda Webber (New Zealand)
- Sexuality Education (Professor Mary Lou Rasmussen)
- Maori and Indigenous Health (Professor Brendan Hokowhitu)
- Health Education and Physical Education (Professor Richard Tinning)
Call for papers is now open.